do i need an attorney to modify my child support in san antonio texas court of law.?

by San Antonio Attorney

im paying the support now but my 13 yr old daughter lives with me now an her mother moved back to california. can i present documents in court? what do i need?

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Mom May 6, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Yes,you do.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: